Often hailed as India’s biggest cultural & musical export, Raghu Dixit’s unique brand of infectious, happy music transcends age, genre, and even language. His music is strongly rooted in Indian traditions and culture and is best known for presenting ancient Kannada poetry with a contemporary, global sound. With over 1500 concerts in more than 30 countries, this is one of India's biggest Indie acts
A unique, energetic, musical experience, 'The Raghu Dixit Project' is one of the most sought after bands in India at the moment. Having played across the length and breadth of the country, the band now features prominently and quite regularly on some of the biggest music festivals around the world. From their colourful lungis, a take on their cultural heritage, to their rooted and earthy sound, they have become a stellar example of modern India.
Over the last 5 years, the band has been a regular feature at venues around the world, most notably their last International tour that spanned 6 countries and over 30 venues of the likes of the Sydney Opera House.
Raghu's debut as a composer in the Kannada film industry was a spectacular success with back to back hits 'Psycho' and 'Just Maath Maathalli', which are still crowd favorites after almost a decade.
Raghu has had memorable success in Bollywood as well, with the soundtrack for his most recent Bollywood movie 'Chef' getting rave reviews for it's music.
Raghu just made his debut as a music composer in the Malayalam film industry with 'Koode', directed by Anjali Menon, which was a breakaway hit especially for it's music.
1. No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances except in case of Event Cancellation or Postponement.
2. The resale of tickets is prohibited. Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
3.Organizer reserves the right, without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
4. The organizer may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
5. The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
6. No outside food or drinks allowed.