Ghazal is one of the most poetic forms across the middle east and south Asia. It is very melodious as well as semi classical form. Both the artists namely Vinod Saxena and Shibani Roy are classicaly trained and singing ghazal for many years. Vinod Saxena is a renowned artist from india with over 40 years of experience in classical music.You can get to listen famous shayaries. Accompanying them on harmonium is Debashish Adhikary who is an excellent harmonium player as well as singer. Mihir ji on tabla is a famous name in Singapore. Most importantly Shibani, Debashish and Mihir are teaching at Singapore Indian fine Arts Society which is a pioneer institution of Singapore.
So definitely that evening will be a treat to the ears with heart touching melodies.
1. Free seating.
2. Gates will be open 15 mins before the show.
3. No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances except in case of Event Cancellation or Postponement
4. Any change of ticket to another date or show time will be an added cost
5. Organizer reserves the right, without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
6. The organizer may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
7. The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
8. No outside food or drinks allowed.
Tagore Society Singapore is a non-profit organization and since its registration on 7th July 2004, relives Gurudeb Rabindranath Tagore, the first Asian Noble Laurette, through his artistry, poetry, the timeless music, paintings, dance, dance-drama, literature, and spiritualism. Our Society is actively involved in spreading his geniuses not only in Singapore and S.E.A. but also have the vision of opening Sister Societies in Europe through the cultural exchange to make this world more livable with inner peace and priceless learning.