The host of the show Dr. Pandi Durai, is a prominent lawyer from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A prolific public speaker with an excellent command of the Tamil language, his charismatic stage presence and oratory skills with a wicked sense of humour always get the audience into rapturous laughter. Pandi Durai uses lyrics from songs of yesteryears to bring out the meaning of each verse, explaining the intricacies of the lines in simplified Tamil.
The purpose of this show is to analyze, realize and value the life we have been given. Life is precious and full of challenges. How to handle life with positivity and confidence will be discussed with reference to some inspirational and meaningful songs written by famous poets and lyricists, mainly poets like Kannadasan and Vaali, to name a few. Dr. Pandi Durai has his own troupe of highly trained Carnatic singers and musicians who are able to deliver a beautiful rendition of these songs.
This show will be mainly for Tamil speaking audience as the language spoken will be Tamil.
1. Free seating. Show will start at 6 PM.
2. Children in arms will not be allowed,
3. Organizer reserves the right, without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
4. The organizer may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
5. The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
6. Food is provided for this event.