Dastak - Singapore’s first and only Hindi theater Festival is back for the THIRD year. Every year we present a new set of plays. After two years of unparalleled success which left an indelible impression in the minds of the audiences, Dastak 2018 promises to be even better. If you don’t know what DASTAK is, it is an evening of pure theatrical extravaganza where you get to enjoy 10 short Hindi plays in each show. 10 Directors and 10 writers have come together to create 10 memorable plays. And what’s even better? You get to watch all 10 at the cost of one! Tickets are selling fast, so book your seats now.
1. Free seating.
For 3 PM show, gates will be open at 2.45 PM. For 8 PM show, gates will be open at 7.45 PM.
2. Show will start on time. Late comers will not be allowed to enter when play is on and will have to wait between plays to be seated
3. Children in arms will not be allowed, children only above 8 years allowed
4. No refund of tickets will be made under any circumstances except in case of Event Cancellation or Postponement
5. Any change of ticket to another date or show time will be an added cost
6. Organizer reserves the right, without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
7. The organizer may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
8. The Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
9. No outside food or drinks allowed.